5-week hybrid program featuring workshops by industry experts, a comprehensive fundraising toolbox, individual support, and access to our wide network, which will prepare you for your upcoming VC round.
Are you developing a startup project led by women – businesswomen or people of diverse gender identity? Looking for fundraising support? The Austrian platform Female Founders is relaunching its Grow F investment support program and is looking for tech startups for everyone, regardless of gender identity.
Next Cohort: SaaS
(October – November 2023)
The new five-week hybrid program is designed for early-stage companies that will be applying for pre-seed or seed financing from venture capital sources in the coming months. In addition, the upcoming year will be specifically focused on SaaS ventures.
To gain practical knowledge and strategies that can be immediately applied to fundraising, apply to participate in the Grow F program no later than August 18, 2023
Opportunities waiting for you:
- networking events with the personal participation of investors from the largest European startup hubs
- practical and interactive online workshops led by experts
- activities aimed at preparing for current market requirements
- individual support and preparation for the upcoming round of venture capital acquisition
- access to the wide network of contacts of the Female Founders platform
You can find more information and an application at Female Founders.