EIT Manufacturing was established in 2019 with a vision that global manufacturing will continue to be led by Europe, and contributing to make Europe and its manufacturing sector more competitive and sustainable.
It offers numerous financial opportunities for manufacturing startups to help with their development and growth to be able to positively impact the industry.
Currently open calls
- Its primary objective to support, scale and accelerate industry startups into impactful players in the European manufacturing ecosystem.
- Accelerate programme supports and grants financing to startups and scaleups with innovative solutions and technologies, that address critical challenges in the manufacturing sector, and are helping the European manufacturing sector to become more efficient, resilient, green, and globally competitive.
- A call for mature European startups to solve 5 industrial business challenges, disclosed by this year’s partners – Volkswagen AG, Dana Inc., Talgo, voestalpine Böhler Aerospace, and Berg Propulsion.
- BoostUp! Europe 2023 is an instrument for EIT Manufacturing to promote relationships between innovative startups and industrial Corporates and SMEs.
- The total budget for this call is €150,000 and the top-5 startups will receive a 30,000 Euro lump sum grant to implement a proof of concept (PoC) of their innovative solution to solve a Corporate/SME challenge.